No-equipment workout: shoulders, legs and core
This is a circuit of 10 exercises. Perform each exercise for 50 seconds with a 10-second break (use the free Gym Boss app; if you don’t want to use a timer, you can also perform each move for 10 to 12 reps instead):
1. In-and-outs on the right leg
2. In-and-outs on the left leg
3. Bear to squat
4. Low plank to high plank (both arms at the same time if possible; on your knees if too difficult)
5. Plank walkout with right leg up
6. Plank walkout with left leg up
7. Down dog knee-to-elbow, right leg up
8. Down dog knee-to-elbow, left leg up
9. Bridge-up (substitute with a glute bridge if this move is too difficult)
10. Dancing crab
(Exercise descriptions on www.fitnesstreats.com/2013/03/bodyweight-workout-shoulders-legs-and-core-but-without-push-ups)
Repeat circuit for a total of 3 rounds!
yum, so delicate and finely balanced.